Frequently Asked Questions

  1. What are your office hours?
    • 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
  2. Where is your office located?
    • Ground Floor - PnC Main Building
  3. How do I request for Transcript?
    • Get the general Clearance and Order of Payment from the Office of the Registrar
    • Proceed to the Cashier's Office for payment of the requests
    • Go back to the Office of the Registrars for the submission of the General Clearance, all documentary requirements and proof of payment for the processing of the requested credentials.
    • Come back on the date of release of the requested document.
  4. Can I Pick up my Transcript in Person?
    • Official transcripts are available for the date of release from, 8AM-5PM. Please be sure to bring your valid ID.
  5. Can I have someone pick up my transcript for me?
    • • Students can send family members or friends to pick up or request a transcript on their behalf. If you are sending someone else to pick up your transcript on your behalf, please provide him/her with a letter that clearly states your name, his/her name and what you are allowing him/her to do (Ex. I Mr. Juan Dela Cruz allow Mrs. Juana Dela Cruz my wife to pick up my official transcript.). Please ensure that the letter includes your handwritten signature.
  6. How do I complete my INC grade?
    • Proceed to Cashier's Office for Payment for Completion Form
    • Proceed to Office of the Registrar and Present Official Receipt and wait for the release of Completion Form
    • Fill out Form and have the Professor will sign the Form and give the grade. The subject professor shall be responsible for submitting copies of the Completion Form to the Program Head, Dean and the Office of the Registrar.
  7. How do i withdraw my enrollment?
    • The student should write a letter to the VPAA for approval noted by the Dean signed by his/he parents or guardian
    • If Approved, present the letter and registration form to the Office of the Registrar and Secure a Refund Form. The Registrar will cancel the enrollment of the student from the system.
    • Proceed to the Cashier's Office and Submit the following: Fully Accomplished Refund Form, original Registration Form and Original Receipt
    • Come back on the date of release for the refund